Lightroom presets Carpe Mundi by Anna Laura
The Tropical Pack contains 6 editing presets for Lightroom: Blues , Cities , Food and details , Sunrise and sunset , Beaches and deserts and Greens . All of them are available in the extensions .LR and. DNG for Lightroom desktop and mobile , respectively. Installation instructions will be sent within the presets.
Tip: Presets edit 90% of your photo. For the other 10%, the ideal is that you know how to manage Lightroom minimally for changes in exposure, temperature, shadows, colors and effects.
* IN TIME: presets will be sent to your registered email within 24 hours after purchase confirmation!